Adance Account Maneger
* Minimum Bachelor Degree in bio or related background.
* Work experience is not limited. More than 3 years of sales experience will be better.
* Got work experience with the industrial customers in Jiangsu and Shanghai area
* Solid understanding about pharmaceutical
* Passion and self motivated, energetic, creative, results oriented, and be able to work under pressure and independently.
* Team work spirit.
* Good office software use and English fluently.
Main Functions and Responsibilities:
* Achieve business target with professional knowledge of products and applications.
* Enhance the wareness and reputation of downstream of biopharma segment.
* Responsible for handling daily sales enquiries, establish and maintain win- win strategy with key accounts.
* Develop new opportunity and enlarge the market share in his/her dedicated territory.
* Exploit sales leads, identify sales opportunities and implement the plans together with sales manager.
* Build relationship with key market influencer, i.e., opinion leader, etc.
* Collect and present market information.
职业阶段: D - Professional (4-9 years)
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
职位细分: Pharmaceutical Sales, Pharmaceutical, Sales, Science