Training and Education Specialist
Training and Education SpecialistMAINPURPOSE OFJOB
Together Medtronic and Covidien are working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. As one company, we can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. This is the ideal opportunity to join us, and be part of our commitment to the health of others.
We know the combined resources of Medtronic and Covidien will be transformative, creating new methodologies and new opportunities. Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic – both in the lives of others and your career.
Medtronic is a $27.8b company with 85,000+ employees in more than 160 countries.
The Cardiac Rhythm and Heart Failure and AF Solutions sales and marketing team develops strategies for the EMEA area. To join our team, we are currently looking for our European Headquarter a:
Training and Education Specialist
Reporting to the Training and Education Supervisor, you support and deliver trainings on CardioInsight and AFS products, therapies for internal employees and customers using a variety of performance based learning strategies and media.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide training to the field force on the CardioInsight technology, AF disease, AFS products and Medtronic clinical protocols
· Conduct customer training on use of CardioInsight, AFS products and clinical protocols
· Assist in establishing training process and develop training materials for Account Managers, Clinical Specialists and customers
· Help the team assess training needs based on actual knowledge and feedback from field and customers, suggest ways that training can help meet established sales and marketing objectives, and provide guidance on the delivery of educational programs
· Recruit Medtronic AFS technical faculty for CardioInsight; assist them in developing their competencies as trainers by observing their training styles and processes, giving them feedback on their presentations, and helping them to deliver their curriculum in the most effective manner
· The instruction of the Medtronic sales organization will include CardioInsight, EP, AF, Cryo and phased RF Fundamentals, AFS techniques demonstration and simulation instruction, new hire modules and product launch curriculum
· Serve as technical resource to customers and Medtronic personnel for complex problems and provide technical explanation and demonstration of products to customers
· Serve as district and/or regional "expert" for all AF Solutions products and continually pursue new learning relative to AF therapies
· Master Degree in Business administration, marketing, sales or any other related field is a plus
· At least 3 years of experience in sales/marketing position with additional 1 to 2 years within training and education field.
· Experience with 3D Mapping and Navigation Systems for EP procedures
· Proven track record of experience within the cardiology area ideally at European level.
· Experience with developing, designing and creating e-learning program
· English fluent, French language as an asset
· Willingness to travel up to 60% around the EMEA region
· European based position, no specific needs to relocate in Switzerland
· Leadership skills to influence Key opinion leader among the EMEA region
· Strong communication skills both oral and written
· Ability to evolve within a fast paced environment
Entrepreneur attitude to demonstrate, convince and create innovative training strategies
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Étudiante en Ressources humaines
Etudiante Mastère Spécialisé Stratégie Internationale et Marketing Industriel - EMLYON Business School
Responsable/Chargée de Communication
Etudiant à l'IAE d'Aix en Pce, ouvert à toute opportunité