KIND Snacks UK
Social Community & Digital Content Manager
London, United Kingdon
Since its founding in 2004, KIND has been on a mission to make the world a little kinder one snack and one act at a time. KIND was born out of its founder’s desire to create a snack that was healthy and tasty, wholesome and convenient.
From the healthy snacks we make, to the way we work, live and give back - we are committed to making the world a little kinder, because we believe that there’s more to business than just profit.
That’s our recipe for success, and we’d love for you to join in.
About KIND UK
As of 2018, KIND and Mars are now partnering on the brand's global expansion. KIND are based in Farringdon, central London, where our 35 strong team has been growing and growing, sparking the creation of an entirely new healthier snacking category. We are now recruiting for Social Community and Digital Content Manager based in London.
About this role
This is a new role joining the KIND Snacks business to define & execute the organic social strategy, manage the social community & create digital content across all consumer touchpoints.
In 2020, KIND Snacks UK launched their direct-to-consumer (D2C) platform. The successful candidate will work in partnership with the Assistant Digital Marketing Manager in the team, who is responsible for conversion driving digital marketing activities, including email, paid search and the website itself. They will also work in partnership with the brand team, to ensure we adhere to our brand tone & visual identity, while making channel relevant content, continually optimising & iterating.
This role reports directly into the D2C business owner, with KPIs rolling up to the overall business objectives.
Areas of Responsibility
Social Media Planning & Execution
In this role, social media is key to driving brand awareness and engagement with our consumers, you will be responsible for:
· Organic social strategy management, including effective use of content
· Supporting paid social media strategy
· Reporting across all social channels against key KPIs
Social Community Management
You will be responsible for reactively and proactively engaging with our community at appropriate moments, creating an environment for KIND consumers and our community to have open dialogue with us.
· Respond to inbound consumer comments & queries
· Proactively engage with the wider social community through KIND spotting, giving KIND a voice in the social space
Digital Content Creation and Curation
You will be responsible for creating and curating content optimised for each social platform, driving engagement, ensuring consistency with our brand identity, while pushing the boundaries creatively.
· Creative lead across all digital touch points: social media, performance media, email, website
· Defining KIND’s visual and verbal identity across digital channels
· Coordination of content creation – professional photographers, freelance designers & in-house content capturing
What we are looking for
· Minimum A-Level or equivalent standard education – GCSE’s in English and Maths required
· Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
· Experience in a marketing or business support role in a fast-paced environment is ideal
· Experience using social media platforms, community management and knowledge of social media marketing strategy is essential for success in this role
· An entrepreneurial mindset with bundles of creativity and new ideas
· Excellent attention to detail and curiosity
· Ability to draw insights from reports
· Ability to seamlessly manage workload and prioritize efficiently
· Genuine in your desire to help make the world a kinder place, committing to always spreading and celebrating kindness through whatever you do
What you can expect from KIND
· Competitive salary and benefits package, including an excellent pension scheme and bonus
· A company that understands work-life balance and flexibility
· An excellent working culture that is value led and puts people first
· The opportunity to take hold of your own personal and professional development, with time and energy dedicated to shaping the career you want
· Discounted gym membership and travel support for team gatherings
· An inspiring bright workspace that is dog friendly & centrally located in Farringdon
To apply, please hit the button below. We look forward to receiving your application!