Safety Environment & Security Manager (H/F)
Mars, incorporated is one of world's leading food manufacturers and a private, family-own company.
The company has a significant international presence in more than 74 countries, with around 72000 associates working for Mars. We have famous brands like: M&M’S, SNICKERSâ, DOVEâ, GALAXYâ, MARSâ, MILKY WAYâ and TWIXâ for chocolate segment; PEDIGREEâ, WHISKASâ, SHEBAâ, CESARâ et ROYAL CANINâ for Petcare segment ; ORBITâ, EXTRAâ, FREEDENTâ, DOUBLEMINTâ et SKITTLESâ for Wrigley ; UNCLE BEN’Sâ, DOLMIOâ, EBLYâ, MASTERFOODSâ, SUZI WANâ et SEEDS OF CHANGEâ for Food segment ; KLIXâ et FLAVIAâ for Drinks segment; WISDOM PANEL™, SERAMISâ, CIRKUHEALTH™ et COCOAPROâ for Symbioscience.
The site Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager has the responsibility of developing and maintaining HSE systems, policies and procedures, which facilitate the Site’s compliance with community expectations, Mars Corporate and Governmental laws, regulations and standards. The role has responsibility to advise and assist line management to ensure compliance with these requirements.
The HSE Manager is responsible for the continuous improvement activity set that embodies prevention, pro-activity, risk assessment, knowledge/ competency development and associate involvement essential in the development of a zero incident culture.
Reporting Structure : Directly reports to the Plant Manager - Member of the site management team
· Sets the overall HSE vision of the site; delivering within the next two years the Enterprise Safety culture.
· Provides functional leadership and ensure the development of local HSE team
· Provides influence to supply and site management teams on Safety culture and HSE related subjects
· Part of factory management team
· Establishes, communicates and monitors the site specific strategy and annual HSE plans in line with Global and Regional strategy inputs and drives continuous improvement
· Establishes HSE procedures in line with regulatory requirements and corporate standards.
· Implements management system and procedures in line with Mars and local requirements.
· Technical expert in HSE for the site.
· Ensures investigation of all HSE related incidents utilizing specific tools to drive to root cause and identify actions to prevent recurrence. Drives completion of recognized corrective actions to prevent incident recurrence are effectively implemented, this includes execution of corrective actions developed from other site incidents.
· Collaborates with Occupation Health and Wellness Management team to ensure effective injury case management process is fully implemented, well understood and functioning as desired.
· Manages and uses a data driven approach to manage, modify and prioritize site HSE direction. Shares and uses data to influence, motivate, measure and drive continuous improvement. Upwardly communicate performance toward company goals for HSE.
· Owns and executes site security requirements to meet corporate requirements
· Manage Risk Management activities associated with asset conservation and property loss control. Drives timely corrective actions to third party loss risk assessments and audits.
Context and Scope
· Responsible for HSE and Security in all aspects of the site
· Accountable for the site HSE budget
· Member of the site management team
· Part of the regional & country HSE community of experts
· May be required to travel to support fresh eyes/internal audits and team meetings
Job Specifications / Qualifications
Education & Professional qualifications :
Engineer + 2/3 years of experience in Safety / Environment
Specialization in Safety / Environment / Quality management & risk assessment
Knowledge / Experience :
Proven previous experience in HSE role or similar (MFCG)
Fluent in English and French
Safety standards and regulations (France specifics) / Environment / Hygiene
Experience with union and official instance
Contrat : CDI
Disponibilité : Dès que possible
JOIN US !