Description de l'offre
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world's best-loved brands: M&M's®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN'S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
The Pro ABM, as part of a team of marketers, will help lead the development and execution of marketing strategies and activities to reach, recruit and retain breeders, shelters and other professional influencers and ensure our brands (Royal Canin and Eukanuba) are the recommended choice. The person in this role will support and drive tactics across our professional segments ensuring that we are acquiring new professionals and driving a recommendation that gets a consumer purchase leading to the acquisition of new households. This person will work closely with the other members of the Pro Marketing team to ensure a seamless and premium experience throughout the influencer marketing journey. This position will support the development of annual marketing and communications planning for the PRO Channel for both brands, manage tactics and corresponding budget and track and report KPIs. He/She will a play a key role in the expansion plans for growing the Pro Channel in the U.S, with a particular focus on subscription.
This position will report to the Pro Marketing Director.
Role Responsibilities :
· Work closely with Marketing Director and Pro Marketing team to assist in the creation and execution of integrated marketing plans. Assist in cross-functional organization, planning and execution to help grow the business within the channel.
· Support a two brand portfolio, maximizing synergies to enable clear choices that account for distinctive brand positioning
· Partner and work closely with internal team (sales/breed managers, Pro marketing team, brand team) to support KPIs and business objectives
· Identify, develop and manage KOL programs and relationships to drive and support recommendations
· Conduct competitive surveillance and analysis
· As needed, support product launches working closely with marketing research, sales, supply chain/distribution, and legal.
· Track and manage the marketing budget as it relates to segment tactics: forecast all expenses and allocate the spend based on ROI by activity
· Lead the creation and execution of activation plans that connect with prescribers in their own unique look, tone, voice and media through collaboration with internal and external partners
· Co-develop and execute programs, that focus on driving channel growth with a focus on new puppy and kitten owners
· Monitor, report and optimize marketing activities and programs to maximize ROI and household acquisition goals
· Collaborate cross functionally inside the organization and with key partners, ambassadors and agencies externally, ensuring quality and consistency of messaging and content
· Support the pro subscription launch and initiative as needed to support objectives and drive business growth.
· Other responsibilities as assigned
What are we looking for?
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field. MBA a plus. Influencer marketing a plus.
· 3+ years experience with an understanding of product development, sales/analytics, advertising, promotions and/or communications. Prefer business, marketing, sales, communications experience. Pet experience a plus.
· Understanding of the distinct PRO customer types/segments
· Ability to translate data into actionable insights, strong analytical skills and passion for understanding all of the elements of the business
· Creative thinker and problem solver with a passion for brand strategy
· Action-oriented with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities. Executional excellence that showcases attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
· Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written)
· Strong cross-functional partnerships; Ability to develop and cultivate relationships internally and externally
· Ability to travel up to 15%
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Nearest Major Market: St Louis
Job Segment: Brand Manager, Branding, Manager, Marketing Manager, Advertising, Marketing, Management