Job Title Logistics Coordinator Benelux
Segment / Business Unit Pet Care / Royal Canin Benelux
Country / Site NL / VEGHEL
Job Function Supply Chain
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all logistical activities at our 3PL’s in the Benelux.
Execute our logistics strategy to optimize the costs and the service, ensuring at the same time the compliance with Quality and Safety Standards.
Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders both internal and externally to drive continuous improvement through end to end supply chain planning and best-in class logistics handling.
• Coordinate the daily logistics operations with our 3PL’s; warehousing, transportation and co-packing.
• Ensure a smooth operations monitoring the digital interfaces and troubleshooting on breakdowns
• Ensure all our processes and policies are followed by the 3PL’s in line with the Standard Operating Procedures.
• Execute our logistics strategy by leading projects of our Operating Plan.
• Check and control expiry dates and cycle counts of our stock
• Lead daily and weekly reviews with internal and external stakeholders.
• Prepare periodic reviews through reports and key performance indicators
• Check and analyze all invoices from our 3PL’s
• Securing the optimal LCC / ton and that we meet the budget in the most effective way: freight-In, storage and handling for marketing materials and, pallets optimization.
• Securing QFS Royal Canin standards of Distribution and human safety laws are fully respected by the internal organization, as well as by suppliers.
• Develop strong level of collaboration with our 3PL’s
• Participate in the SMR in the S&OP+ process.
Context and Scope
The Logistics Coordinator is a hands-on role that is responsible for the daily operations at our 3PL. Therefore, it is important to visit at least once a week our 3PL's in Belgium and the Netherlands to build and maintain the relationships with these external stakeholders. Monitoring the logistics performance via daily and weekly reviews ensuring targets are met and operation run smooth.
The job holder is the expert of our operational processes ensuring these are in line with the standards and set up in a lean and sustainable way to ensure optimal cost and service.
The Logistics Coordinator works closely together with the Supply Planning team and the Logistics and Distribution Manager to drive an efficient and Customer Centric E2E Supply Chain, through continuous development of processes, wow and tools throughout our E2E value chain, from factory to pet owner.
Education & Professional Qualifications
• University Degree or strong experience in logistical field.
• Fluency in English is required.
• Dutch and French is a pre.
Knowledge / Experience
• 3+ years’ experience in logistics.
• Logistic and business understanding is required.
• Experience in setting up new processes and WOW.
• High approachability and excellent communication skills.
• Ability to plan and prioritize.
• IT literate: high level of Microsoft Office, especially Excel- user level. Preference to Navision and WMS knowledge.
Key Functional Competencies & Technical Skills
• Logistics Management
• Customer Focus
• Lean Principles
• Regulatory Compliance
'We are committed to equal opportunity employment practices.'