A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world's best-loved brands: M&M's®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN'S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
FP&A Analyst- MX.
Job Purpose / Overview :
A role which actively interacts with all business functions and Markets by analyzing present trends, being a value-creation architect of the future, and delivering compelling business stories to influence performance. The role will be responsible for consolidate the planning exercise, analyze key impacts, and generate financial reporting.
· Periodic analysis and insight sharing on business performance.
· Continuous connections with diverse key players to ensure business trend is on track to plan.
· High level understanding of LATAM business dynamics across markets and portfolio partitions.
· Active involvement and participation in financial consolidation meeting.
What are we looking for?
Knowledge & Minimum Qualifications
· University Degree/ Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Engineering or a related field.
· 2 - 3 years' experience in finance roles.
· P&L and NCFO knowledge.
· Languages: fluent English mandatory
What would be your key responsibilities?
· Financial planning – Accountability for supporting the financial consolidation for the region by ensuring the correct and accurate inputs by market, with the correct granularity level. Responsibility of identifying first observations on business metrics out of target or with a negative outlook vs. historical trend. Responsibility for creating the regional Step V financial deck. Active participation in S&F meetings to address tension points in business performance, and involvement in sub-teams to address hot topics. Active involvement in business plan modelling.
· Financial analysis – Responsibility on ad hoc deep dives on business metrics with adverse performance to target. Connection with key players to understand business drivers beyond the numbers, to effectively diagnose, and to debrief FP&A team on overall assessment. Responsible for raising the attention towards business topics needed to be addressed in order to ensure plan achievement.
· Financial reporting – Responsibility for creating period end reports, and for constant alignment on global ad hoc requests. Accountability for co-piloting the S&F LATAM community on demand, supply, P&L or NCFO requests which involve a need for visibility, further drill down, or reporting capabilities support
What can you expect from Mars?
· Support of flexible ways of working
· Opportunity to bring your pet to work
· Commitment to create a safe, healthy and sustainable world for our partners and the communities in which we operate.
· Commitment to make A Better World For Pets™ a world where they're healthy, happy and welcome
· Commitment to our consumers and focus on positively impacting the planet and the population
If you are interested, please apply before November 27th!
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Job Segment: Engineer, Developer, Engineering, Technology