Job Title Customer Service Operations Lead NL
Segment / Business Unit Pet Care / Royal Canin Benelux
Country / Site NL / VEGHEL
Job Function Supply Chain
The purpose of this position is to lead the daily operations in the Customer Service team in NL, organizing qualitatively the set of tasks to be performed, both individually and in the department for its different areas. Ensure all deadlines are met and that the team is on top of all customer service tasks at all time.
Responsible for meeting and exceeding customers customer service expectations in all contact points and in all processes and tasks. Drive customer and Royal Canin value adding activities, such as additional sales.
Supports Customer Service Representatives in all daily operations and seeks improvements within the department of Customer Service.
• Motivate the Customer Service team to achieve the defined results to ensure clients satisfaction, by proving status and progress on KPIs and OP plan.
• Monitor all the KPI’s needed for the activity of the Customer Service Team, including the organization of order management, calls frequency, administrative tasks, contact route, claims processing, timings, …
• Establish effective communication, understand the needs for improvement and provide insights to optimize performance. Be able to build synergies with all Company´s departments, especially a close collaboration with Sales Rep.,Telesales, Logistics and S&F in order to guarantee the best support for each type of clients.
• Supports Customer Service Representatives in all daily operations and seeks improvements within the department of Customer Service.
• Local language Key user for Navision.
• Will make an effective communication with the KAM on client's activity, ensuring that customer requirements and negotiated conditions are met and delivered in a timely manner, reporting any deviation.
• Act as customer service representative in workload peak situations.
Context and Scope
The Customer Service Operations Lead develops its functions for Royal Canin NL Cluster. Our customers are organized in three Pillars (SPT, VET & PRO). The entire workflow is around the customers, their needs and performance.
The main function is to lead the daily operations with customers in an internal way of working (back-office), guaranteeing the management of all orders, as well as the resolution of incidents, and being the one who will ensure the best customer service.
This position will also promote the appropriate mechanisms for close collaboration and communication with customer service team. For this purpose, skills for building effective teams will be necessary among others mentioned below.
You will have close collaboration with other departments in Supply Chain as logistics, and with Key Account Manager, as well as other departments as trade marketing and finance.
You will participate in transversal projects in the company and you will lead internal projects to improve our processes and systems with the aim of improving customer service.
Being the daily contact with customers, this position also demands high conflict management skills and a lot of organization to manage day-to-day priorities and periodic tasks.
Furthermore, the function will support Customer Service Representatives to performs all operational tasks related to the customer interaction in the order to invoice process.
Education & Professional Qualifications
• University Degree preferable
• Fluency in English and Dutch is required.
• French is a pre.
Knowledge / Experience
• +3 years of experience in a similar position with a very strong customer service component and data analyst.
• Logistic and business understanding is required.
• High approachability and good communication skills.
• Experience from designing and setting up new processes and WOW is an advantage.
• Ability to plan and prioritize, preferable proven based on previous work experience.
• IT literate: high level of Microsoft Office, especially Excel- user level. High level of 1NAV knowledge.
Key Functional Competencies & Technical Skills
• Customer Focus
• Analytical Capability
• Business Process Application
'We are committed to equal opportunity employment practices.'
Job Segment: Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Data Analyst, Customer Service, Sales, Data