Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Ideal candidate profile
Manages and is responsible for field support, escalation, issues, quality control and success of all Regional iT Desktop support
Education and Experience
· 2 year degree from an accredited college/business/technical school (or the equivalent training/education in respective country).
· Information Technology related job experience, hospitality experience is beneficial.
· Continent & Regional iT team
· Regional team
· Project/Property Owners and their team
· Property Management (Pre-Opening teams, Executive Committee and Guidance Team, GM, DOF & Property Systems Manager)
· Corporate iT Tier in particular Tier 2,3 support
· Key Vendors
· Area / Corporate Business Partners
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Projects and Priorities
· Tier-1 Support on technical infrastructure implemented at the Company Managed Office and Hotels, including but not limited to: Email, Desktops, Laptops, and Servers, LAN infrastructure, OS Software, Business Application Systems, High Speed Internet and Guest Facing technologies.
· Escalate to Corporate helpdesk and/ or vendor helpdesk as needed.
Managing Key Stakeholders Expectation
· Ensuring problems logged on the support website are correctly reported, routed, escalated, tracked and resolved as soon as possible.
· Keeping the business clients informed of the statuses at appropriate intervals. Take initiative wherever possible.
· Offering technical advice to business clients on technology procurement, best practices and provide local customized documentation as needed, respond to problems and enhancement requests in a timely manner.
· Providing on the spot/ad hoc training, document procedures and organize external vendors to undertake training as applicable.
Managing Key Process/Documentation
· Maintenance of filing system from AP iT perspective.
· Maintaining up-to-date documentation for MI/SPG's support tools and processes.
· Problem Solving
· Computer Skills
· Diversity Relations
· Electronic Communication
· Applied Reading
· Positive Demeanor
· Safety Orientation
· Time Management
Hardware and Software
· Help Desk
· Network Applications
· Systems Administration/Monitoring
· Client/Server Application
· LAN and WAN Administration
· Server System
· Network Support
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.