PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Services calls from Starwood hotel associates
· Handle emails from internal (hotels and CCC associates) and external (Customer) source.
· Interacts with Contact Center management staff, SPG trainer, Hotel Font Office or Rooms Division staff in seeking resolution to SPG issues.
· Provide regular communication of all SPG program specifics. Solicit feedback and ideas from all staff with an aim to improve associate and customer perception of the program.
· Research and analyze a variety of SPG issues utilizing various resources and tools. Partner with SPG Trainers and Coordinators based at our CCC to resolve recurring issues. This position is empowered to handle situations using decision-making latitude in solving problems.
· Ensure that all SPG correspondences are handled in a timely manner through distribution to fellow associates while ensuring that necessary monitoring and work performance audits are conducted and necessary additional training is provided to associates.
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?