Description de l'offre
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Services calls from Starwood hotel associates
· Handle emails from internal (hotels and CCC associates) and external (Customer) source.
· Interacts with Contact Center management staff, SPG trainer, Hotel Font Office or Rooms Division staff in seeking resolution to SPG issues.
· Provide regular communication of all SPG program specifics. Solicit feedback and ideas from all staff with an aim to improve associate and customer perception of the program.
· Research and analyze a variety of SPG issues utilizing various resources and tools. Partner with SPG Trainers and Coordinators based at our CCC to resolve recurring issues. This position is empowered to handle situations using decision-making latitude in solving problems.
· Ensure that all SPG correspondences are handled in a timely manner through distribution to fellow associates while ensuring that necessary monitoring and work performance audits are conducted and necessary additional training is provided to associates.
Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
College diploma and above
Solid SPG (both in customer service center and properties) knowledge and proficient customer service quality
2 years of relevant working experience with business techniques, applications as well as analyzing and working with the public due to handling issues above and beyond.
Well-versed in Microsoft Word, Excel, Web and Email applications.
精通微软的Word, Excel, Wed以及邮件功能。
Bilingual with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.