Description de l'offre
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York's Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
· Provide consistent professional wellness therapies, massage, body and face treatments in accordance with AW Lake, ESPA, LPG machine and in-house training.
· Explain clearly the treatment, products and other instructions during escorting guests to the treatment room to explain facilities and procedures. Provide professional treatment to guests according to Iridium Spa brand standard.
· Therapists are required to provide services and conduct themselves in a professional manner both in spa and in suite representing the hotel and in no circumstances behave or act in a way that may jeopardize the Hotel reputation.
· Build good relationship with guests and giving advice on follow-up treatment.
· Follow up on treatments and take opportunity to introduce and sell products used or Gift Certificate.
· High School / Recognize Beauty or Massage School or Institution.
· Bahasa Malaysia and good level of English.
· Able to perform major massage/body/face treatment.
· Minimum 2-years of working experience at hotel/day Spa.
· Communication and customer service skills.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.