Description de l'offre
At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programming to help ensure that they leave feeling better than when they arrived. We recognize that travel can be disruptive to our guests' well-being, and we're energized to assist as partners in helping them maintain control and soaring above it all while on the road. Everything we do is designed to help guests be at their best, and they appreciate our supportive attitude, anticipatory service and extensive knowledge on how to best assist them throughout their stay. We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you're someone who has is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Westin, together we can rise.
· Provide general spa orientation to guests upon arrival, such as the location and use of locker rooms, lounge areas, and hospitality stations.
· Offer guests amenities such as water, juice, or heated neck pillows.
· Answer questions about general property information and amenities.
· Escort guests to and from treatment rooms.
· Check computer for updates and changes to schedule regularly throughout the day.
· Maintain cleanliness of workstation, treatment rooms, spa/salon locker room, and lounge areas.
· Dispose of trash and dirty linens in the proper area.
· Secure supplies and equipment at the end of each shift.
· Stock towels, linens, supplies, and amenities in the locker room, lounge areas, and hospitality stations.
· Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager;
complete safety training and certifications.
· Follow all company policies and procedures;
ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional;
protect company assets.
· Anticipate and address guests' service needs;
thank guests with genuine appreciation.
· Speak with others using clear and professional language.
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
· Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
· Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop;
move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds;
stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
· Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.