Description de l'offre
Lapita is a Polynesian themed hotel, located in the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts. A hotel which is dedicated to families and friends who want to stay close to all the activities that the theme parks will be offering. With 504 rooms, including 60 suites and 3 villas, Lapita is the perfect relaxation point after a day of adventures and fun. Part of Marriott's Autograph Collection this amazing hotel offers five food and beverage outlets, two outdoor pools and a lazy river, a spa and health club, Luna & Nova Kids & Teens Club as well as meeting and event facilities. The hotel's name was inspired by the pre-historic Pacific Ocean people and their journey and settlement into the Islands ( the Lapita movement ). The design draws its inspiration from the exotic Polynesian tropical landscapes, featuring Polynesian flowers, lagoon-style pools, and themed activities.
Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
Be responsible for access control, daily sales and guests needs i.e. locker keys, towel and bookings. Update all reports and databases as needed.
Min. 21 years of age
Basic Schooling. College qualification will be great.
To have worked in hotels before as receptionist.
Skills and Knowledge
Good oral and written communication skills in English
Able to get on well with people from many different backgrounds
Able to work under pressure at times
Ability to be versatile
Able to do shift work
Computer literate (intermediate)
Basic mathematical skills
Good general health
Self-motivated - able to work on their own
Balanced Scorecard Results: Implements strategies and executes activities to drive and continuously improve financial results, guest satisfaction, human capital index and market share.
· To ensure that you are always courteous and friendly to guests, attentive to their needs, handle problems in a professional manner and are conscious of the importance of safety.
· To be responsible for the cleanliness of all areas within and around the Reception area including the juice bar.
· To welcome prospective members in a professional and courteous manner, providing them with a full explanation and orientation of the Club's facilities, services and to promote and sell memberships.
To be responsible for the control and handling of all telephone enquiries in a professional and competent manner according to the “Reception Daily Operating Procedures.
· To liaise with the Recreation Manager in the administration and handling of all membership applications and payments according to the LSOP for ‘Membership Applications and Administration Procedures'.
· To be responsible for the control of the Club and ensure that un-authorized persons are not permitted to enter and use the facilities unless they are a Hotel guest or Club member.
· To be responsible for the handling of cash and issuing of receipts for new members paying their membership fees or for the payment of any facility charge, class or sale and at the end of the day to complete the Daily Sales Report Sheet.
· To be responsible for the handing out of towels and locker keys and to monitor their return.
· To be responsible for the sale and service of drinks, yoghurts etc. from the juice bar.
· To be responsible for the control and booking of all courts, classes, appointments and services which the Club has to offer.
· To keep a daily record book and to log all information such as accident report, complaints etc.
· To be responsible for any other reception or administrative duty as laid down by the Recreation Manager in the “Reception Daily Operating Procedures”.
· To be responsible for carrying out cleaning duties in any part of the Health club or swimming pool area as requested by the Recreation Manager.
· To be aware of Health and safety regulations
· To maintain and update memberships, commission, daily sales and reports on a daily basis.
· Any other relevant task.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.