Description de l'offre
The Westin Sydney is an award winning deluxe hotel set in the heart of Sydney's fashion and finance district. Part of the redevelopment of Sydney's historic General Post Office on Martin Place, this luxurious hotel is surrounded by Sydney's most exclusive designer shopping, best restaurants, theatres and nightlife. Uniquely combining Sydney's original General Post Office building with a modern 31-storey tower, the hotel has 416 rooms and suites. The hotels offers impressive event and banquet facilities featuring a highly flexible and sophisticated pillar free hotel ballroom which can accommodate up to 1,000 guests for a seated event, as well as a Victorian style ballroom and eight smaller function spaces.
Mosaic Restaurant is located on Level One of The Westin Sydney Hotel, in the heart of Sydney's CBD. This award winning 110 seat restaurant is set under an impressive glass atrium, and overlooks the majestic, heritage-listed General Post Office Building.
The Mosaic Restaurant offers innovative, fresh cuisine with a blend of Sydney style and local regional produce. The menu includes European and Asian flavours as well as a distinct Mediterranean accent. The Restaurant and In Room Dining also work together as one Department.
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, responsibilities include:
· Assisting with the management of smooth operation of AM or PM shifts
· Coordination of food and beverages requisition
· Cash handling
· Office administration
· Guest requests and feedback
· Assist in training associates in your team and be responsible for the coordination of assigned projects.
The successful applicant will possess:
· Outstanding communication and leadership skills
· Sound beverage knowledge
· Excellent personal presentation
· True passion for customer service
· Minimum experience of two years in a similar environment is essential
· Previous experience in a supervisory role is an advantage
· Must be available to work a variety of shifts over a seven day rotating roster
· Hold a current RSA certificate.
Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you'll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™