Description de l'offre
Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you'll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina , ideally located alongside Dubai's largest private white sand beach, Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is an iconic destination among the most luxurious of Dubai Beach Resorts. Featuring a classic chic decor are subtle purple accents, our 220 Rooms and suites are designed to stimulate your creativity while offering breath-taking views and outstanding resort facilities will enrich your experience.
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Peaceful retreat settled on Jumeirah Beach, the resort offers the perfect destination for the entire family to unwind and recharge with a breath-taking array of recreation activities, and close proximity to major Dubai local attractions. Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.
The Front Office Department is responsible in ensuring that guests are provided with an excellent welcoming service as well as making sure that guests will have a smooth check-in, uncompromising stay, and check out experience. This department will also help in up selling of rooms and gives an inside of the best places to visit in town
The Service Express Agent's Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
· Promptly assists customers with any request.
· Record guest request and complaints and promptly forwards request to the relevant
· department via SGR software.
· Follows up that requests are handled in a timely manner and up to customer's satisfaction
· using the GR system.
· Tracks all dispatched requests and provide accurate data on this to relevant department
· Takes restaurant reservations as required and logs these according to set standard through
· the restaurant reservation system.
· Takes charge of the SGR Centre to ensure all equipment is in good working order and that
· there are sufficient supplies at all times.
· Give guest accurate information about Dubai and hotel facilities.
· Assist Front Office and Guest Relations in varies duties as required.
· Monitoring the fire control panel and pool alarm and is fully aware of all emergency procedures
· in the event of fire, pool alarm, bomb alarm medical assistance, evacuation, etc.
· Perform all telephone operator duties such as paging and radioing team members, sending &
· receiving faxes and dispatching accordingly, setting wake-up calls, message taking and
· dispatching, etc.
· Assists with transportation requests.
To move into this position you should have
· Proficiency in computer (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
· Projects, use of internet, email)
· Proficiency in Front office operating system (Opera preferred)
· Outgoing, friendly personality
· Fit to work 3 shifts (morning, afternoon, night)
· Minimum 1 years' experience in the same position
· Relevant exposure within a 5 Star Hotel
· Excellent command of English language speaking, reading, writing, typing
· Second language German, Russian, Spanish, French and Italian is an advantage
· Able to work under pressure independently
· Able to manage time and priorities of tasks
· High School or equivalent qualification
· Pleasant appearance
· Customer service focus
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.