Sales Executive H/F -CDI
At AC Hotels, we believe attention to detail is the greatest form of generosity we can offer. Whether it's the artful pour of a drink or the elegant line of a chaise, AC Hotels believes that if we have time to make it, we have time to make it beautiful. Our guests recognize and appreciate the edited beauty of AC Hotels. They feel connected to us through a shared concern for details. They enjoy feeling a part of our small, discrete, global tribe. In fact, the feeling of being among like-minded people is a significant part of the AC appeal.
We're looking for cultural innovators to join our team. If you are someone who has an inner creativity and love for art, design and culture, then we invite you to explore a career with AC Hotels.
The Proactive Sales executive is in charge of managing and proactively soliciting sales opportunities for the company in the markets for which it is responsible. It manages its accounts and its markets in order to maximize the turnover of the company. He participates in the day-to-day management of Sales & Marketing services by focusing on building relationships and long-term partnerships, building customer loyalty and seeking new clients to achieve the collective and individual goals of the company.
• Proactively develop and manage the market segments for which it is responsible in order to achieve the company's financial objectives
• Work closely with sales and distribution channels outside the company to coordinate sales in a complementary basis.
• Seek out new customers in the markets in which he is in charge and strengthen relations with existing customers in order to realize future reservations via phone calls, travel, trade shows, customer appointments etc ...
• Maintain lasting relationships and know the clients for whom it is responsible and ensure their loyalty.
• Participate in telephone calls and / or appointments with sales team in order to realize new requests and / or to confirm requests in progress.
• Manage all operational aspects when the service is needed (proposals, contracts, response to customer correspondences, etc.)
• Follow-up with clients
• Follow-up of the calendar of actions and annual trips according to the target clientele in collaboration with the DOS
• Monitoring of solicitations (reports, negotiation of contracts and maintenance of the client file) and the results of the contracts for which it is responsible (monthly statistics and analysis thereof)
• Creation of targeted promotions and marketing support
• Participate in Corporate Strategy meetings and group and banquet developments
MAXIMIZATION OF TURNOVER
• Identify new opportunities to maximize revenue
• Have an overall view of the strengths and weaknesses of the market and the competitors of the company, supply and demand and be able to adapt the commercial offer.
• Conclude the best contracts according to the strategic needs of the company
• Have a global vision of the target clientele of all the markets for which he is responsible in order to understand the client's expectations and propose a service corresponding to or exceeding the said expectations.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
• Transmitting the customer relationship strategy of the company by developing customer loyalty, through an exceptional service offer for each customer.
• Develop and maintain client relationships to maximize the market share of each account and increase our market share.
• Act as an example in customer relations.
• Request feedback from customers to ensure they are satisfied and retain them for future events.
Required Skills :
- Customer relations - Excellent presentation - Organization - Availability - Communication - Fluent English - Successful 1 year experience in a similar position - Dynamism
- Teamwork -Negotiating - Initiative
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.