Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Ideal candidate profile
· Analyze and track daily intake of design submittals, team workflow activities, owner communication, template maintenance, and records management within existing database platforms for CSB pipeline
· Manage multiple databases input and timely reporting with internal stakeholders and owners.
· Communicates and coordinates with internal (e.g. Brand, Owner and Franchise Services) and external clients (owners, franchisees, design consultants) to ensure compliance and alignment to Marriott submittal and design review standards
· Project Data and Activity Tracking
· Triage high volume of daily project submissions for completion and accuracy.
· Manage coordination between project tracking database and project document repository, ensuring prompt notification to design team for review.
· Inform and educate owners and their consultants of the new build design submittal and review process.
· Acts as delegate for design management as needed for internal and external clients for project tracking and design status.
· Track rejections and resubmittals for analysis of effectiveness of review process.
· Assist team in prioritizing work and maintaining timely review process
· Create and maintain project activity tracking mechanisms (weekly/monthly reports for key project milestone, due/overdue/missing data fields, high profile projects)
· Project Records Management
· Working with Directors, maintain and update master project review templates quarterly
· Provide training and assistance for design team for efficiency and functionality
· Maintain and update the master list of Recommended Designers Program for new build and renovations
· Coordinate Business Support responsibilities/workload as it relates to Design Management (schedules for office hours, Studio design reviews, Studio quarterly meetings.)
· Coordinate team assignments/reassignments and work with the leadership team to monitor team workloads.
· May provide general administrative support
· Perform all other duties as business demands
· Strong business acumen
· Strong teamwork and management skills
· Excellent oral and written communications skills / excellent interpersonal skills.
· Good business judgment and creative problem-solving attributes.
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to negotiate and be flexible when appropriate
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to work independently as well as contribute to the team
· Ability to manage multiple competing priorities/deadlines
· Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in a fast paced; deadline driven environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products, preferably with intermediate Excel, PowerPoint, project and database management software, SalesForce experience is preferred.
· 4-year degree in Business or related discipline or equivalent work experience within the industry.
· Minimum of 2 years' experience preferably in hospitality industry
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.