Description de l'offre
Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
The Data Entry Clerk provides all National Group Sales Associates with support in the sorting, routing and entering of group/extended stay/business transient lead information. In addition, the Data Entry Clerk also provides support in inputting response data based on the customer/account needs.
Hours for this position are 10:30am-7pm, Monday-Friday.
· Sorts, routes and enter incoming group/extended stay/business travel center leads.
· Identify potential Marriott properties based on customer needs and objectives.
· Send outgoing faxes and emails to communicate with hotels and customers regarding questions and lead status as needed.
· Enter and update SFA with any information related to pending RFPs.· Distribute leads as needed.
· Enter weekly and period data production into reports for NGS Sales Leaders.
· Assist as needed on NGS program administration such as faxing, call backs, sorting, and data base work.
· Act as a support team for all internal disciplines as needed based on workload.
· Microsoft Office, SFA, Outlook, MARSHA, etc.
· General business equipment, including but not limited to fax machine, ten key, copy machine.
· Strong typing skills, able to work effectively in fast paced environment.
· Product knowledge of hotels both domestic and international.
· Ability to multi-task, strong time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to work independently, requires minimal supervision.
- Uses active listening to ensure effective interactions with others.
- Tailors message to appropriate audience.
- Provides effective written communication - both formally and informally.
Sales Assistant – MHRS, RHRS, Courtyard
Similar experience in external environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of required responsibilities, duties and skills of personnel so assigned.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.