Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
The Coordinator, Planning & Services will support the team in various consulting & field support projects. Success in this role requires excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment. This position will also need to have excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills, proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and outlook required. We are also expecting strong verbal and written communication skills together with the ability to work independently and as part of the team.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline at an internationally recognized university.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Research – Secondary and primary research on specific subjects to support project output
• Data Analysis and Insights – Conduct data analysis and provide insights to support project output (performance/financial models among others)
• Project Coordination – Support project lead on working with project teams to adhere to project plan and timelines
• Presentation – Develop compelling presentations to communicate key project findings/insights
• Supports initiatives in partnership with the Asia Pacific S&M Leadership team to drive change across the S&M organization.
• Accountable to results of the project
• Provide content guidance to the project
• Participate in review cycles at key milestones & provide go/no-go decision
• Develop and drive implementation plan
• Establish key milestones and approval roles
• Ensure timely delivery against milestones
• Provides information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person in a timely manner.
• Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
• Informs and/or updates leaders on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Manages time effectively and conducts activities in an organized manner.
• Presents ideas, expectations and information in a concise, organized manner.
• Uses problem solving methodology for decision making and follow up.
• Performs other reasonable duties as assigned by manager.
Ideal candidate profile