Strategically located, the 524-room Courtyard by Marriott Hong Kong Sha Tin features stylish rooms with tranquil views of the Shing Mun River, offering smart and practical choices whether for work or leisure. The award winning hotel is just a 5-minute stroll to the nearby Shek Mun Station (Ma On Shan Line), with daily complimentary shuttle bus service available.
· Provide overall supervision to Front Desk
· Process / monitor all guest check-ins, verifying guest identity, form of payment, assigning room, and activating/issuing room key.
· Ensure complete guest satisfaction in room assignment and future rooms sales situation
· To be familiarize with all rooms location, hotel facilities and services
· To review room situation on a regular basis
· To ensure the proper manner in dealing with guests
· Act as shift in-charge and handle guest complaint / request during the absent of the managers
· To provide on-the-job training to new colleagues
· Hotel school graduate with Higher Diploma or above is preferable
· Minimum 3 years related hotel experience and preferable in Front Office
· Proficiency in written and spoken English & Cantonese and fluent in Mandarin speaking
· Shift duty is required
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.