£9.30 up to £9.60 per hour * (pro rata). Part time hours are between 10 - 30 hours. Full time hours are between 31 - 40 hours.
This isn’t daily chores. This is taking pride in a spotless store.
For our cleaners, every sweep of the brush is a step towards perfecting the customer experience. Working a couple of hours per day, usually in the mornings, you’ll make sure that the store is clean, tidy and safe to move around, both on and off the shop floor. There’s a lot to do, but if you’re someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in, this could be the role for you.
Our cleaners are an essential part of our store teams. They are relied upon to ensure both customer facing areas and employee areas are clean and tidy. Find out more below and apply for a career a Lidl less ordinary.
What you'll do
· Maintain a clean and tidy store, focusing on customer-facing areas
· Maintain the outside cleanliness and tidiness of the store e.g. trolley bays and the car park
· Clean the warehouse area including the waste and recycling sections
· Operate industrial cleaning machinery
· Carry out minor maintenance tasks and report any major requirements to your manager
· Ensuring hygiene and health and safety standards are applied for customers and employees
What you'll need
· Previous cleaning or maintenance experience is beneficial but not essential
· A hands-on approach to your work and a keen eye for detail
· The ability to carry out your tasks independently
· Motivation to do the best job for your store and your team
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive hourly rate from £9.30 up to £9.60 (*depending on experience and London weighting) with 30 days’ holiday per year (pro rata). Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with a 10% in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.