£22,000 up to £30,000 per annum (pro rata) - This isn’t an ordinary job. This is an extraordinary experience.
Our Administration team are the behind-the-scenes heroes, supporting stores across the region with everything from profit reports to price labels. Thinking on your feet and taking pride in a job well done, you'll make sure stores across the region are supported.
Enthusiastic and highly organised, you'll communicate confidently with stores, sales teams and senior management. There are fresh challenges every day, and you'll have to stay agile while working shoulder to shoulder with your colleagues to keep things running efficiently. Are you up to the challenge? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
What you'll do
· Day-to-day administrative support for stores in your region
· Coordinate with Head Office, liaise with Sales teams and support IT
· Process inventories, prepare figures, report on results
· Make sure stores have plenty of stock, create and send out price labels
· Manage petty cash
What you'll need
· Outstanding computer and typing skills
· A flair for organisation and multi-tasking
· To communicate confidently with people at all levels
· Initiative, attention to detail and a passion for quality
· An adaptable approach and a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
What you'll receive
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from £22,000 with the ability to earn up to £30,000 (*dependent on experience), you'll enjoy 30 days' holiday, a pension, and discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more. If you work within the M25 you’ll also receive an extra 10% of your salary as a London weighting Benefit (see our FAQ section for more info).
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.