PIERRE FABRE LIMITED GBR
Brand Manager M/F
Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager will be in charge of the Management of Pierre Fabre skincare product ranges, specifically Avene. Pursuing that goal :
- he/she will develop and implement operational marketing programs for the product he/she is in charge of
- he/she will be responsible for the management of those product lines in the local market including the launch of new products and ranges
Education, and/or experience :
- Bachelor's degree in Science based subject/Marketing and/or Business, or two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Qualifications needed :
- Language Skills: ability to read and interpret documents, ability to write routine reports and correspondence, ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Mathematical Skills: ability to use common mathematical operations and ability to compute rate, ratio and percent, and ability to draw and interpret bar graphs. Excellent excel skills
- Reasoning Skills: ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form, ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Other Skills: Ability to speak, write and read English. French would be an advantage.
Competencies needed :
- Team Work : exhibits objectively and openness to others' views, contributes to building a positive team spirit, able to build morale and group commitment to goals and objectives and supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Cost Consciousness: works within approved budget, develops and implements cost savings measures, contributes to profits and revenue.
- Innovation: displays original thinking and creativity, meets challenges with resourcefulness, develops innovative approaches and ideas, presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- Motivation/Consumer empathy
Europe, United Kingdom
Borehamwood - North London
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
3 years and more
Expected date of arrival