SAP SD Business analyst - IT EMEA
L'Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L'Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €25, 26 billion consolidated sales (in 2015).
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. To achieve this ambition, L'Oréal can rely on the support of a performing IT team.
IT EMEA's purpose is to answer and anticipate business expectations efficiently by deploying and developing IT solutions across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As a true business partner for all our divisions, our multicultural team directly contributes to the success of L'Oréal's brand portfolio: Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl's, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…)
General responsibilities :
· Support local business requirements capture and qualification in liaise with the BRMs.
· Support any group / zone initiatives to be rolling out locally.
· Design, build and support Zone and local program/projects or enhancement batch.
· Jointly support solutions with Local teams and group SAP CC.
Project & Support :
· Resolve business issues by working with various groups within and outside of the company (ie. system users, Business relationship manager, consultants, Group SAP competence center)
· Translate user's requests into application system solutions. Analyze system user requirements to define and design system configuration, enhancements, and modifications
· Work in multidisciplinary teams to define and design complex processes and procedures for the configuration, upgrade, and maintenance of sap and related application systems
First mission :
· The SD Business analyst will be involved during the 3 - 6 first months in supporting French affiliates.
· Then, his / her scope may be extended to other countries in maintenance or in a project mode.
· Evolution to a Project management position is the natural evolution path after a first successful experience.
· 3+ years' experience in a similar function ( Business analyst or Support team)
· Well balanced understanding of business relationships/requirements, IT requirements & technical solutions
· Effective organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
· Excellent written and communication skills, ability to interact appropriately with project stakeholders
· Ability to build/maintain good understanding & trust with internal clients and interact with all levels of theorganization
· English fluency and willing to travel
SAP ECC technical skills :
· First functional experience in designing, configuring the SD module is required.
· Capacity to analyze complex business problems to be solved within SAP
· Technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
· Configures system settings and options
· Plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing
· Creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements
· May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
· Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer science or related field
Share Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Google Plus Viadeo Send to a friend
◄ Back to job list