- 3658 abonnés
Principal Scientist in Preclinical In Vitro Evaluation
Principal Scientist in Preclinical In Vitro EvaluationFor more than a century,L'Oréalhas devoted itself solely to one business: beauty.It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. From make-up to hair color, from hair care to skincare and fragrances, our products magnify, beautify, soothe, moisturize, strengthen, rejuvenate... Regardless of a person's age, origin or personality, above all and before all, they enable her or him to care for what is certainly most precious to each man and each woman – and most fragile: the face, the skin, the body… in a word:caring for oneself.
Our research budget reached€794 millionin 2015, which represents 3.1% of turnover.
In the last 10 years, our Research budget has increased more rapidly than the Group's sales.
More than 490 patentswere registered in 2015.Our workforce consists of3800 employees, representing aboutsixty nationalitiesandthirty different scientific backgrounds(chemistry, physics, biology, dermatology, optics, rheology, IT, statistics, analysis, etc.).
We are currently looking for a principal scientist in preclinical in vitro evaluation, someone with a spirit of innovation and excited about challenge. If you think you are this person, join us!
What will be your key mission?
You will be responsible for the design / development and implementation of predictive in vitro tools for the evaluation of innovative raw materials.
More specifically your missions will be :
- To propose, carry out and manage scientific research projects and collaborations in the field of skin inflammation and immunity
- To propose and manage partnerships with academics or companies to explore innovative technologies
- To manage, train and develop team members
- To participate to the vision, development and communication of the lab.
Who are you?
- You have a PhD in life sciences/ MD/ PharmD (or else a MSc and at least 3 years of professional experience) with a good comprehension of skin physiopathology and/or a good comprehension of translational approach (in vitro / in vivo). An industrial experience would be appreciated.
- You are passionate about experimental work and you are able to quickly develop an applied vision
- You have the ability to design, build and manage scientific projects
- You can proactively propose new concepts and implement technical solutions and developments
-Youhave the ability to build and maintain a network and to federate people around projects
-You have good communication/reporting skills with the management line and co-workers
- You have scientific rigor, reliability, open mindness and intellectual curiosity
- You know to adapt in multidisciplinary environment
- You are fluent in English
- You are digital oriented
Share Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Google Plus Viadeo Send to a friend
◄ Back to job list