- 3669 abonnés
Plastic Molds "Industry 4.0" Expert
Plastic Molds "Industry 4.0" ExpertPlasticMolds"Industry4.0"Expert
Operations develop, manufacture and supply consumers the world over with the group's branded beauty products. To accomplish their mission they devise the most efficient, responsible solutions and those that are the best suited to the diverse customers and characteristics of L'Oréal's brands.
Our Operations department currently employs approximately 20,000 people in head offices, factories and distribution centers; in other words almost a third of the group's employees, and constitutes one of the main pillars of L'Oréal's performance.
The Operations teams function in a dynamic working environment. Employees enjoy functional and geographical mobility and follow career paths that boast enriching training and varied missions. They have access to a wide range of skills and expertise that enable them to express their innovative and customer service skills.
· Position Engineer reporting to the Head of Plasturgy Expertise team, part of Corporate Packaging Expertise Department.
Packaging Expertise is a strategic department dedicated to improve products and organization performance for packaging development, innovations and new products launches. The team provides support and investigations in the purpose of improving packaging and products quality, sustainability, costs and consumer safety, and is a big contributor to innovation and projects speed to market.
Plasturgy Expertise is fully dedicated to:
· fix and deploy molds and process best practices for plastic packaging parts development and production,
· support, train and develop internal packaging community and new-comers,
· perform risk assessments and provide local support by a strong presence in the geographic zones
· identify, evaluate, investigate and share products, technology and process innovations
· maintain and develop a specific network of partners.
Highly open to new trends and technologies, you will be in charge of the “mold4.0 program” dedicated to engage the transformation of molds manufacturing through digital revolution:
· Identify and evaluate digital opportunities and partners
· Implement digitalization in molds conception, manufacturing, duplication, validation
· Drive pilot phases on each validated opportunity with operational teams
Expert in molds and plastic parts development, you will be part of the “speed to market molds project”, and implement:
· Simplification in molds conception (best practices, standardization program,…)
· Integration of new technologies in mold manufacturing for plastic parts inducing significant reduction of timelines,
· Identification of new and solid partners (mold makers) in all geographic zones
· Implementation worldwide of the levers and toolbox for “Speed to Market mold program”
· Profile & Skills
· Digital connections, interest and network, experience in digital implementation in industry
· Scientific experience in plastic engineering.
· Products launches and speed to market concern and experience
· Solid mix of curiosity and pragmatism, rigor and analysis.
· Communication skills, autonomy and ease in networking.
· English and French language.
· Additionally: Mold conception and manufacturing experience in plastic engineering. Plastics actors network (materials, machines, molds, prototyping).
Share Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Google Plus Viadeo Send to a friend
◄ Back to job list
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Consultante en communication 360° et marketing
Catgory manager / marketing opérationnel
Sara El Khouya Ali
Recherche une opportunité en marketing secteur luxe