HR Internships in Paris for 2017
Become an HR Internpreneur !
*** Starting between January - April 2017 ***
Apply online before October 29th 2016!
“When passion collides with business you are @L'Oréal: Supported by inspiring personalities, I could dig into my own projects and create tools that made our team a little bit better than the day before. It wasn't just about making a difference, but making a smarter difference. And it all started by pulling up my sleeves and diving right into it!”
Christoph, Talent Acquisition, Promotion 2016
Passionate about people? Seeking an impact? Want to become a people champion and strategic driver of the business? Ready to take the lead on the growth development of our talents and on your own career? Want to make a difference that matters? Then our 6 months internships missions in Human Resources are just right for you!
The purpose of your role is to join our HR teams in and help us to grow the people to grow the business
IN 1 OUT OF 7 DIFFERENT HR MISSIONS:
· HR GENERALIST: discover the all aspect of the HR function from talent acquisition to learning, careers and mobility in by working closely with our HR Managers for a specific business unit or brand
· TALENT ACQUISITION : join our international Talent Acquisition to develop your capacity to detect the best talents and lead innovative employer branding and campus management initiatives to increase our attractiveness as employer
· LEARNING : boost our employees' development and design the future of L'Oréal by creating and implementing innovative learning solutions to foster strategic competencies
· REWARDS: join our International Rewards team and be at the heart of the Group's compensation and benefits policies and projects on a global scale
· HR COMMUNICATION: lead transversal communication and change projects to bring to life our internal and external employer value proposition at the headquarters or in a plant/site
· INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY : join our international mobility team and participate in corporate mobility projects and the preparation of expatriation packages on a worldwide scale
· SOCIAL RELATIONS / LEGAL : join our HR Legal teams to lead short- and long-term legal and labor relations projects
Where is it located? At our International Headquarters in Paris or different other side in Paris and France
What about the length? 6 months for internships
When do the missions start? January to April 2017
What are the requirements to apply?
· You hold at least a Bachelor's degree and are in the process of completing your Master's degree (Master 1 & Master 2)
· You have a passion for people and strong orientation towards the business
· Youhave amulti-cultural mindset, ideallyproven through an academic or professional experiences abroad
· You are proactive and have a strong entrepreneurial mindset
· A first professional experience might be required for some missions
Which languages do I need to speak ?
For an intern with us in HR, you need to be fluent in at least one of the languages French or English.
You're not a French speaker? Do not hesitate to send us your application!
How a usual day in HR at L'Oréal looks like?
Good news, there is no such a thing like a “usual day” at L'Oréal! At L'Oréal every day provides new challenges, new ideas and meeting new inspiring new people helping you to develop and grow throughout your whole experience at L'Oréal.
What about my development?
At L'Oréal we are not looking for “just interns”, we are looking for young talents that have the entrepreneurial mindset, the courage and the ambition to become true INTERNPRENEURS! In our HR missions, you will be fully integrated in our international HR teams from Day 1 and take the lead on your projects to turn your ideas into action! You will be working closely with our managers and employees and have the chance to develop your potential and competencies throughout your mission and our individualized integration and development program INTERNPRENEURS .
Ready toMake Talent Your Business?
Then apply online before October 29 th 2016!
Share Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Google Plus Viadeo Send to a friend
◄ Back to job list