Description de l'offre
What we do
Our goal is to unite and empower artists of all backgrounds and help them show their creative prowess. We believe fashion is more than just clothing but wearing purpose, it's a way of saying without speaking. Krypik is a streetwear startup label working to be perceived in an edgy, fashionable and desirable light while keeping strong ethical ties and being at the forefront of political, technical and fashionable affairs. Comparable brands include Palace, Supreme and Obey.
Job Post - Social Media & Marketing Intern
Your role at Kryptik will be to work alongside the founder and a small team, helping to establish the business and ensure it meets it's brand guidelines through social platforms. In an already saturated market, it's important to use clever, guerrilla marketing and build relationships to help your business grow and thrive. We're looking for someone who loves street culture and fashion and can channel that passion in social posts. If you are seeking an internship with a lot of diversity, from contacting influencers, creating content and monitoring social media accounts, this is for you. This is a fantastic role for somebody that wants to experience the inner workings of a startup and improve their skills. The successful candidate will always be monitored and if they prove themselves will be offered a full-time role and even a stake in the business.
Typical work activities
• Creating and developing content on Instagram
• Analysing hashtags, captions and comments to help grow a following
• Scheduling posts on 'Later' (marketing tool)
• Researching clients and speaking with influencers (creatives) who can partner with kryptik
• Helping curate picture based blogs about popular posts
• Thinking up marketing campaigns and integrating trends into our posts
• SEO and SEM optimisation/growth hacking
• Overseeing campaigns and evaluating their effectiveness
• Interested in streetwear, street culture and fashion trends
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
• Attention to detail and proficient on social platforms, especially Instagram
• Ability to reflect our brand voice and culture
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Education/experience in digital marketing or business development preferred
• Business savvy and willing to take the initiative
• We love people that can bring forward their own ideas
• Keen to learn and grow in a startup
* If you feel you meet the criteria for this position we would love to hear from you.
* Please apply and add a link to your portfolio (if applicable).
* The right candidate will get a chance to gain equity in the business.
* This position is unpaid therefore you will need to be able to support yourself.
* Post is part-time, working hours are Thursday and Friday (11am-5pm)