Tasks and responsibility:
- The expert will cover support to the Tax Administration (TA) in the enabling effective and efficient exchange of information with relevant authorities;
- The expert will work closely with the TA, TL, other experts and also other project stakeholders in realization of project activities related to collecting the required information, organizing meetings with TA staff, and collect documents regarding development of taxpayer's registry functionalities;
- The expert will be responsible for the analysis of communication between TA and taxpayers;
- The expert is expected to assist in the legal analysis of laws and bylaws relevant for above mentioned issues.
- University degree in law (level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 4 years);
- Master and specialist studies would be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Computer literacy;
- Knowledge of Serbian language would be considered as an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years (junior experts) of working/postgraduate experience in the fields related to tax, tax audit and legal;
- Understanding the current legal and institutional frameworks in Serbia relevant for this engagement;
- Experience in regulation issues and advising public sector entities would be considered as an asset
Deadline for submission of applications is the 18th of June 2019.
Short term position.
Civil servants and other staff currently employed by public administrations of the beneficiary country are not eligible to apply as experts.
Experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest regarding the responsibilities defined by the Terms of Reference.
Our Values: Lead by example | Work together | Respect the individual | Seek the facts and provide insight | Communicate open and honestly | Improve communities | Act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.