Tasks and responsibility:
- The expert will cover support to the Public Debt Administration (PDA) in the strengthening the PDA capacity regarding public debt management, retail bonds and risk management;
- The expert will work closely with the PDA, TL, other experts and also other project stakeholders in realization of project activities related to collecting the required information, organizing meetings with PDA staff, and collect documents regarding analysis of conditions for issuing retail bonds;
-The expert will be responsible for the analysis of best practices regarding above mentioned issues.
- University degree in economics (level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 4 years);
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Computer literacy;
- Fluency in Serbian language
- Minimum 2 years of working/postgraduate experience in the economic field;
- Knowledge of Serbian institutional context;
- Experience with EU funded projects is an asset.
Deadline for submission of applications is the 20th of June 2019.
Short term position.
Civil servants and other staff currently employed by public administrations of the beneficiary country are not eligible to apply as experts. Experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest regarding the responsibilities defined by the Terms of Reference.
Our Values: Lead by example | Work together | Respect the individual | Seek the facts and provide insight | Communicate open and honestly | Improve communities | Act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.