Our professionals combine extensive knowledge with a detailed understanding of various industry sectors so we bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to bear on each audit assignment we undertake. We continually invest in developing our industry knowledge through our client work as well as ongoing training and development of our people, working with a broad range of clients in various industry sectors.
- University Degree in Audit / Accounting / Finance / Management
- Minimum 4 years of previous experience in audit in a consultancy environment (preferably within an international audit firm).
- Professional accountancy qualifications ACCA, CFA, ACA, etc or working toward.
- Fluent English, knowledge of any additional language is a plus.
- PC proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- High level of integrity and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent planning, good organizational, time management skills and multitasking.
- Ability to work independently and able to interact with people of all levels.
Our Values: We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual | We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication | We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.