You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
Overview of the opportunity:
The End User Support Analyst role will report to the Manager of End User Support Services and is responsible for providing deskside and technology support to all partners and staff.
What you will do:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Troubleshoot and resolve escalated Level 2/3 support issues; escalate issues further as required.
· Record problem tickets under the appropriate severity into the ServiceNow call tracking system.
· Provide technical support for various practice specific software applications and firm proprietary software. Install and configure software, updates and patches.
· Configure and image PC's with the required core environment software, printer setup and practice specific software.
· Troubleshoot various hardware issues with PC's, printers, scanners, etc.
· Provide hardware and software support for various types of mobile devices.
· Provide support for video conferencing services.
· Provide support for phones and telecom issues as required.
· Assist with asset management and inventory tracking as required.
· Actively participate in various local and national ITS projects as required.
· Liaise with the extended ITS team country-wide.
· Participate in the after-hours on call program.
· Keeping up-to-date with innovative technologies and trends in the world of information technology.
· Various other duties as required.
What you bring to the role:
· Previous desk side support experience is a requirement.
· CompTIA A+, MCITP/MCSE, MCP certification an asset.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013, Windows 7 and Windows 8.x, Windows 10. Microsoft Access, Project and Visio knowledge an asset.
· Excellent Mobile device knowledge and experience - iOS, Android devices.
· Thorough understanding of networks, file servers and wireless technology; previous exposure to the Windows networking environment.
· Aptitude for learning software quickly with minimal instruction.
· Proficient knowledge of computer hardware - PC's, printers, scanners, etc.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
· Interest in user\u0027s needs and in providing customer service excellence.
· Aptitude for learning and adhering to existing standardized policies, processes and procedures.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent communication skills - written and oral.
· Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills and analytical ability.
· Solid organizational skills; ability to prioritize and work in a busy, fast paced environment.
· Desire to learn and expand knowledge of the firm and the technology environment in use; develop an understanding of the business requirements of the firm.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Location Toronto, ON ,Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process , please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email email@example.com or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
Category Computers Service Line IT ,Industry Not Applicable