The role and responsibilities
Deal Advisory delivers a wide range of transaction related services to our clients. We provide assistance with Buy side acquisitions, Sell side disposals and Capital Markets related activities.
Our business is at the heart of the Firm's agenda to increase its penetration of boardrooms and work with clients across the economic and transaction cycle. Our engagements are a mix of short and long duration, client-site and office-based work in Luxembourg and overseas.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to being the market leader by size and reputation.
As a trainee you will:
• Help in delivering concise, deal issue oriented reports and presentations to clients.
• Highlighting the key findings from the due diligence, suggesting how such findings should be incorporated into the client's valuation and/or purchase and sale agreement, and providing other negotiating points.
• Experience different corporate cultures in an European financial centre and international environment of project work.
• Be introduced to strategic and financial analysis by experienced colleagues.
• From the first day on be assigned to challenging tasks.
The perfect candidate
• We are looking for ambitious individuals with strong analytical skills who will relish the challenge of working in Deal Advisory with a focus on due diligence projects.
• You have some accounting and finance knowledge.
• You are proactive, highly ambitious and client driven.
• You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
• Fluency in English & French; German and/or Luxembourgish will be considered as a real asset.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.