The role and responsibilities
Tax is a fast-growing area of KPMG's professional services and this is your opportunity to be at the nerve center of a client's business and gain a privileged insight into how different businesses operate. This is an ideal opportunity to gain solid technical knowledge and the position will give you an excellent exposure to diverse assignments.
· You will work in a multinational team and in a multilingual environment together with the KPMG network, clients and domestic and foreign tax authorities.
· You will work on transfer pricing matters, mainly cross-border transactions by applying the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines and Luxembourgish Tax Law.
· You will not only document the arms' length nature of transactions, but also find innovative approaches.
· You will also be required to deal with risk-assessments of complex transactions from an economical point of view.
The perfect candidate
· You hold a Master's degree majoring in Economics, Corporate Finance, or Tax law,
· You are eager to learn and want to develop continually,
· You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure,
· Rigor and curiosity are keys to success for this role,
· You are proficient in both English and French or German (Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage).
Are you ready for the next step?
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.