Description de l'offre
The role and responsibilities
As Tax VAT Adviser, you will be part for a multicultural team of VAT experts based in Luxembourg, interconnected in a global tax network. Your customers will be leading organizations in their respective sectors: banking, financial, commercial and industrial.
On a daily basis you will:
· Actively participate in the drafting of indirect tax memorandum and giving advice regarding indirect taxation,
· Analyze the VAT implications related to the introduction of new products / services,
· Participate in the preparation of different types of VAT declarations,
· Involved in VAT audits and in the audit of companies through purchases / sales of companies.
The perfect candidate
· You hold or are in the process of obtaining a Master's degree in Tax Law and/or Economics or Finance,
· You are eager to learn and want to develop yourself continually,
· You are a team player, display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and are client-driven,
· Rigor and curiosity are keys to success for this role,
· You are proficient in both German and English (French is considered as an advantage).
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.