The IT Service Desk Engineer provide second line technical support on 'complex' incident, provide a dedicated support to VIP users.
You act as second point of contact for the users. You manage the incident life cycle, by monitoring progress of incident resolution, closing incidents, and keeping users informed to ensure they are satisfied. You improve the knowledge database, to help your colleagues and the team.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
· Provide second level contact and convey complexes resolutions second level to customer issues
· Assisting Call Center Analyst in providing a structured first line support when workloads are high, or when additional experience is required
· Respond to requests for technical assistance in person by phone or electronically and tracks all information in the call tracking system respecting KPI and SLA
· Log and follow all service desk interactions in specific scope
· Track, route and properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
· Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
· Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
· Actively preserve and grow knowledge of service desk procedures, products and services
· Inform management of recurring problems and propose resolution
· Identify technical and organizational improvement opportunities
· Propose client oriented solutions during pre-migration phase
· Propose structured solution for improvement
· Provide advanced diagnosis by researching and resolving issues in a timely manner in accordance with our standards
· Proactively ensure IT system service continuity
· Provide VIP support
This role requires a self-motivated individual who is proactive in finding solutions to problems and able to demonstrate drive with a positive mind. Your knowledge and communication skills will be required to provide a customer-focused service.
Requirements to access to this function
· Bachelor's degree in IT or related
· Work experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience in a similar position
· Very strong technical knowledge and aptitude in network areas (DNS, IP), PC (laptop configuration and connectivity), remote network access (VPN), good notion in user management
· Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment ( Mac OS, Windows 10 , MS Office) + PC hardware, printers, scanners, computer peripherals, mobile devices (iOS)
· Deep knowledge of Desktop security products (Antivirus, encryption tools)
· Ability to provide support to users considering business needs and organization
· Ability to lease with IT Teams, IM, and Business
· Fluent in English and French (German or Luxemburgish will be considered as an advantage)
You are focused on client's needs? You are solution-oriented? You are able to demonstrate initiative and leadership? You are dynamic, rigorous and demonstrate autonomy and flexibility in your work? Then, come and work with us !