Description de l'offre
38819 - 64
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Solutions Architect to join ourKPMG Spectrum practice.
· Take overall ownership of application design and architecture for specific products within the Asset Business portfolio, with a focus on product delivery and innovation
· Contribute to the evolution of and enhancements to the architecture of cloud based SAAS infrastructure
· Deliver technical direction and guidance, development oversight and support the successful delivery of projects
· Provide a leadership role in product ideation and technology stack selection
· Stay current with recent technology/market trends and latest innovations as it relates to new technology
· Manage the development, documentation and communication of the technology architecture
· Minimum twelve years of Technical Architecture experience designing and implementing complex, B2B enterprise-scale products in large/strategic customer segment
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
· Strong track record of implementation delivery with a demonstrated ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies to convert them into product solutions and experience with integration and security patterns and technologies such as service gateways, trusted subsystem, reverse proxies, basic authentication, web service authentication, identity Federation, SAML, OAUTH, x509 certificates, TLS, at rest encryption, key management
· Solid Object Oriented foundation with hands on experience in designing Linux based B2B applications using Java, application middleware (WSO2 preferable), messaging middleware (JMS, AMQP preferable) and databases (PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB preferable)
· Strong experience with fault-tolerant cluster computing architectures (Apache Spark, Mesos preferable), real-time event stream processing (Apache Spark Streaming preferable), content/news analysis and data mining applications web technologies (AngularJS, Tomcat, D3.js, HTML5 preferable) and native mobile technologies (iOS specialization preferable)
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.