You will answer incoming calls from customers, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide general information.
You will be a member of the primary contact team for consumers interested in the products we offer and will be responsible for assisting them or transfer it to the proper line of support and provide information.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
· Answer calls and Create Incident tickets
· Handle customer inquiries
· Research required information using available resources
· Manage and resolve easy customer issues
· Provide customers with service information (Incident ticket status)
· Update existing customer information
· Identify and escalate priority issues
· Route calls to appropriate resource
· Follow up customer calls where necessary
· Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
This role requires a self-motivated individual who is proactive in finding solutions to problems and able to demonstrate drive with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Your knowledge and communication skills will be required to provide a customer-focused service.
Requirements to access to this function
· Bachelor degree in IT and relevant professional training
· Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment ( Windows 10, MS Office) plus PC hardware, Printers, scanners, computer peripherals, Mobile devices (iOS)
· Knowledge of Desktop security products (Antivirus, encryption tools)
· Knowledge of call center environment and customer service practices
· Fluent in English and French (German or Luxemburgish will be considered as an advantage)
You are focused on user's needs? You are an effective team player and able to demonstrate initiative? You are dynamic, rigorous and demonstrate autonomy and flexibility in your work? Then, don't be shy and dare to apply!