Description de l'offre
What You Can Expect in this Role
· Greet all visitors to the firm\u0027s' premises in a friendly and professional manner and project a positive image of KPMG
· Coordinate meetings including booking of meeting rooms through Outlook and electronic schedule management system, and arrange for required catering, room set up and video conference requirements
· Assist with all internal and external event coordination, including booking facilities, catering and IT requirements
· Manage inbound and outbound mail and courier deliveries including tracking of mail
· Receive client payments and submission of accounts receivable daily.
· Accounts payable and submission of vendor invoices though internal AP system daily, including Petty cash management
· Provide high level administrative support to Management and administration team
· Work independently and within a team environment to produce accurate high quality client deliverables
· Coordinate, prepare, edit and/or proofread correspondence, presentations, and reports using various software.
· Photocopying, printing, scanning and electronic filing of documents
· Participate in training to stay current with KPMG specific software and hardware
· Enter and maintain quality client records in a complex SAP environment used for contact management, client engagement management, and invoice management in compliance with Risk management procedures
· Other duties as needed to support the office At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
What You Bring to KPMG
· Combination of education/experience in data processing, business and administration.
· Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong word processing skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Acrobat etc.
· Excellent customer service, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude and function well under stress, while prioritizing tasks and workload
· Resilient to work pressures and able to adapt to tight deadlines while multitasking and producing high quality work
· Service and detail oriented, takes pride in completing tasks efficiently and effectively
· Post secondary education in Administration, Business, Finance or Accounting an asset.
Why Choose KPMG? Making the right career choice is important, finding the right company is essential. Watch thisvideo to see the type of people that thrive at KPMG.
Location Vernon, BC ,Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process , please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
Category Administrative Support Service Line Client Administration ,Industry Not Applicable