Description de l'offre
35923 - 16
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Paraprofessional, Audit to join our Audit organization.
· Work collaboratively with various engagement team members providing administrative support including correspondence, filing, telephone assistance, booking travel, arranging meetings and catering, billing, time and expense reporting, filing, coordinating and booking training, Continuing Professional Education and independence compliance, and developing presentations
· Provide assistance with market development opportunities, including research and helping to ensure timely input of appropriate information in database
· Deliver timely and quality services that meet or exceed the expectations of the client, and engagement team
· Prepare client presentations and internal and external correspondence
· Assist in engagement team coordination such as scheduling, staffing, tracks and sends billing invoices
· Track and monitors engagement performance metrics, such as budget to actual costs incurred
· Minimum of one year of experience, preferably in a professional services firm
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Business Administration or a related field, or equivalent work experience
· Strong organizational and computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Word, Access and Excel
· Ability to assume and perform multiple tasks concurrently, from various management members
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent work ethic and interpersonal skill
· Ability to work overtime, as needed
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.