Manager, Infrastructure & Cloud Migration
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in CIO Advisory for ourManagement Consulting practice.
· Lead clients' infrastructure & cloud migration engagements, including cloud migration strategy, application cloud suitability/readiness assessment, migration planning, sourcing options, business case and execution coordination
· Lead design, implementation and migration to new IT infrastructure and cloud (IaaS/PaaS) environments
· Primary liaison with client stakeholders and architects
· Manage engagement staffing, financials, quality and risk
· Lead client pursuits and development of service proposals
· Lead development of enhancements to the infrastructure & cloud management methodologies and contribute thought leadership content
· Minimum five years in IT infrastructure technology management and architecture including IaaS/PaaS cloud transformation programs and infrastructure automation, prior system/storage admin/engineering experience and consulting experience is preferred
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences from an accredited college/university, Master of Business Administration (MBA) is preferred and past or current certifications (e.g. Microsoft, AWS, Cisco, VMware) is preferred
· Two years of cloud strategy and transformation leadership including cloud services (IaaS/PaaS) implementation & migration, including Azure or AWS
· Technology experience, including IaaS/PaaS (Azure or Amazon Web Service), infrastructure automation/orchestration technologies (e.g. Chef, Puppet, BladeLogic), server, storage, high availability architecture, and infrastructure transformation from strategy to design and implementation
· Additional desirable experience in infrastructure automation and instrumentation (Unix Admin, Scripting / Programming Capabilities, SDLC Process Knowledge), Unified Communications, Collaboration, Database/application server architecture, network, information security
· Strong leadership, business, technical, analytical, problem solving and verbal and written communication skills with the willingness to travel up to 80 percent of the time
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
· Travel may be up to 80-100%
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.