Manager, Enterprise Architect
Description de l'offre
Manager, Enterprise Architect
34448 - 30
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in CIO Advisory for ourManagement Consulting practice.
· Lead multiple client service delivery teams in the active execution of the client engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
· Advise clients on revenue enhancements or operational efficiencies/scalability through the design and implementation of customized operating models
· Lead proposal and business development activities by identifying new target clients, building business relationships with key executives, and developing/presenting proposals
· Conceptualize, architect, and design technology based solutions to solve complex business transformation challenges faced by the global organizations across various industries
· Developing architectural blueprints, definition of required solution components, and determination of the right technology vendor products, including but not limited to the business process management, enterprise integration, mobility, and data analytics among others
· Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers or performing research in support of our initiatives
· A minimum of five years of experience in technology project management, business process, process delivery, and/or information systems within a top tier consulting organization or an industry
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, Computer Science or a related field from an accredited college/university
· A minimum of three years of experience in all aspects of the large-scale Enterprise Architecture projects, including planning and cost estimation through requirements, design, development, testing, implementation, and deployment of the solution
· Working knowledge of some of the main Enterprise Architecture Frameworks like TOGAF or DoDAF
· Experience in building models using modeling languages such as UML, IDEF, BPMN using any of the leading tools such as Mega, Casewise, ARIS, Rational Suite, Sparx and Telelogic System Architect
· Demonstrated ability to assess and enhance business processes within an organization and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams along with demonstrated track record of leadership, client management, and project management skills
· Travel may be up to 80-100%
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.