Tasks and responsibility:
- The expert will work closely with the APML, TL, other experts and also other project stakeholders to provide support in planning visibility and promotion activities at the level of the TA project;
- The responsibilities will include organization of project launching event, drafting of the project visibility plans, proposal and facilitation of promotional materials, relations with publics and organisation of promotional events of the programme (events anticipated at the national and regional level);
- The expert will need to bear in mind the wide scope of project activities and horizontal dimension of FATF/MoneyVal standards to be implemented in the course of project implementation targeting different stakeholders;
- The Communication and Visibility expert will seemingly integrate all project Components into unified promotion plan with clearly developed promotional slogans and messages to be communicated throughout the project.
- Organization of the launching event of the project, including: preparation of agenda, invitation of participants, logistical arrangements, invitation of press representatives;
- Development of Project Communication and Visibility Plan;
- Organization of promotional/capacity building events in the form of specific trainings, seminars, conferences, workshops, roundtables etc.;
- Design and implementation of rising awareness elements of events and activities to be organised in the course of project implementation (such seminars, workshops, trainings etc.);
- Organization of project's closing event;
- Conducting visibility and promotion activities, such as preparation of promotional materials - flyers, brochures, press releases, newsletters;
- Production of necessary infographics regarding the activities and results of the project;
- Support provided to the main beneficiary (APML) in monitoring and control of visibility aspects of its core functions;
- University degree in relevant field - social science, political science, economy/finance. (level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 4 years);
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Adequate computer literacy;
- Minimum 3 years (junior expert) of working/postgraduate experience in the fields relevant to this assignment;
- Experiences in EU funded initiatives will be considered as advantage;
- Practical experiences in promotion of public sector organizations;
- Minimum 2 years experiences in implementation of communication and visibility activities in complex and multi-task assignments;
- Minimum 2 years experiences in facilitation of contacts with different stakeholders in the visibility and promotion field (publics, journalists, organisations, organisers etc.);
- Practical experiences in organisation of large scale promotional events;
- Experiences in EU External Action funding initiatives and knowledge of EU Visibility guidelines will be considered as asset.
Deadline for submission of applications is the 21 th of December 2018
Civil servants and other staff currently employed by public administrations of the beneficiary country are not eligible to apply as experts. Experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest regarding the responsibilities defined by the Terms of Reference.
Our Values: Lead by example | Work together | Respect the individual | Seek the facts and provide insight | Communicate open and honestly | Improve communities | Act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.