To support our front-line business, our Transfer Pricing Department offers a comprehensive range of Chinese, English and Japanese language services: from translation, editing and writing to the provision of language training courses. The Japanese Editor, while based in Shanghai, will be working in a team with fellow editors and translators across our offices in China.
- To prepare documents in Japanese
- To edit documents prepared in Japanese
- To work with front-line colleagues to interpret Chinese / English documents to be translated into Japanese
- To advise and coach colleagues on the use of Japanese
- To undertake work-related research
Experience and Knowledge
- Native Japanese speaker
- A recognized degree in Japanese or a related discipline
- Excellent business and technical Japanese writing skills, preferably with editing / journalism experience
- Teaching or training experience in Japanese or related subjects
- A basic understanding of the principles of accounting and finance would be a definite advantage
- An understanding of Chinese culture or previous related work experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Putonghua would be another definite advantage
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ('KPMG International'), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI