Description de l'offre
! We are looking for our next collaborator: ITSM TRAINEE WANTED !
IT service management (ITSM) refers to the entirety of activities - directed by policies, organized and structured in processes and supporting procedures - that are performed by an organization or part of an organization to plan, deliver, operate and control IT services offered to customers.
As a trainee, you will be in charge to create, test and review all articles recorded into ITSM tool. You will be a real facilitator by drafting the onboarding workflow for IT Service Desk Agents and by transferring the knowledge.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
· Create articles for end users and IT support desk
· Test articles received by IT team
· Review and update articles
· Create new articles based on specific needs
· Create a 'Welcome Kit' to organize the knowledge transfer of new Service Desk agents
This role requires a self-motivated individual who is proactive in proposing solutions to problems and able to demonstrate drive with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Happy to help, happy to learn and happy to teach will be your mojo! Your knowledge and communication skills will be required to provide a great mood in the team!
Requirements to access to this function
· You are studying towards a Bachelor or a Master's degree in Computer Science or related
· You are looking for a 6 months traineeship
· You have organizational skills
· Working knowledge of fundamental Windows and office environment
· Fluent in English and French and/or German and have good presentation and communication skills
You are focus on user's need? You are an effective team player and able to demonstrate analytical skills? You are dynamic and rigorous? Then, don't be shy and dare to apply!
This is an excellent opportunity to progress in your career and join KPMG.