Description de l'offre
Role and Responsibilities:
iNAV is an innovative Data&Analytics tool developed in-house by KPMG Luxembourg to provide specialized services in the areas of portfolio valuation and investment fund benchmarking . Due to its success and rapid growth, iNAV services are now used globally within the KPMG network to provide clients with a broad range of analytical reports. As a Financial Product Analyst in the iNAV Business Team, you will be in a specialist role taking care not only of operational but also commercial activities. You will:
· Perform NAV Analytics, portfolio valuation analytics and the other iNAV deliverables.
· Research and analyze financial market data using premium financial data vendors such as Bloomberg, Reuters, or IHS Markit.
· Produce internal and external client business presentation.
· Collaborate with the Data&Analytics team on a daily basis to investigate on potential data quality issue.
· Assist the Development and the Project Team on more specific tasks.
As the Perfect Candidate:
· You hold a university degree in either Finance, Economics or another quantitative subject.
· You display a good knowledge of financial instruments, such as equities, bonds or securitizations as well as of derivatives, such as futures/forwards, options or swaps.
· You are proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel); programming capacities will be considered as an asset.
· You display a basic knowledge of the Investment Fund industry and especially the Luxembourgish environment.
· You are fluent in English; fluency in French or German will be considered as an asset.
· You have strong organizational skills and you are able to work efficiently, accurately and effectively in a multi-cultural team.
· You are a quick learner with a proactive attitude.
Does it sound like you? The iNAV team is looking forward to meeting you!