Description de l'offre
You will be responsible for leading, managing and coaching the digital marketing & analytics team in Marketing & Communications.
· You will work with the Head of Marketing & Communications and other team leads to develop, improve and implement processes, tools, and approaches to support the firm marketing strategy.
· You will be overseeing and supporting the skills development of team members.
· You will be conducting yearly performance assessment of the team members
· You will be planning, organizing and distributing the tasks within the team and providing coaching when required.
· You will spearhead market analyses and development of digital marketing approaches in collaboration with other marketing and business teams across channels and touch points, including: paid search and ad programs, channel ad campaign strategy, search engine optimization, email marketing, marketing automation, and more.
· You will evaluate emerging technologies/strategies and present ideas for adoption where appropriate.
· You will help test and roll out new digital marketing strategies, keeping the team focused on innovation and providing an excellent client service.
· You work closely with other teams in marketing to understand the systems and data points applicable to each group, and to advise on areas for opportunity and collaboration in ingesting, tracking and evaluating data to measure KPIs.
· You measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
The Perfect Candidate
· You have a Bachelor's or Master's in marketing or related discipline.
· You have at least 3 years experience managing a team.
· You have at least 5 years experience in at least one of the following areas: digital marketing, data analysis, analytics, or marketing operations.
· You have strong communication skills.
· You have excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data.
· You are able to track, measure, and report on results of various marketing functions to determine ROI.
· You have experience with data segmentation and reporting within a CRM preferred.
· You have good understanding of the sales lifecycle.
· You have experience with data visualization tools.
· You are skilled in project management.
· You display strong interpersonal skills and professional behavior.
· You are multi-tasking, a problem solver and able to meet deadlines.
· You are able to work well under pressure.
· You are fluent in English and any additional European language is an asset.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.