Description de l'offre
Responsibilities & Profile
· Assisting Managers in advising clients on a wide range of Swiss tax issues including tax residence matters, cross-border tax implications, social security matters, taxable benefits and tax reconciliation processes
· Preparing Swiss tax returns with international exposure, tax equalization calculations and tax projections for individuals
· Managing a portfolio of approximately 150 individuals
· Preparing and reviewing correspondence with tax authorities in relation to tax notices and/or audits for expatriates
· Negotiation with the tax authorities regarding tax ruling, tax appeals and complex tax situation
· Communicate with individual taxpayers and other KPMG offices, as well as HR and Payroll contacts at our corporate clients
· University degree in economics, law or finance
· At least 12 months of experience in individuals taxation in Switzerland
· Strong ability to adapt in a very changing environment
· Skills: team player, high motivation, flexibility
· Excellent French and English language skills (German is a plus)
Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Global Mobility is about companies moving their employees around the world. This gives rise to all sorts of considerations, including how these mobile people are taxed, what is the best way to structure compensation and assets to reduce tax and how the individuals and their employer comply with the various income tax and social security laws in force around the world. KPMG's GMS team has a global network of over 4,000 employees in over 140 countries. The Swiss practice focuses on all aspects of mobility including tax compliance and advisory and providing support to our clients' HR and Tax teams. We have developed leading edge technology solutions for not just the Swiss but the global market. We are multicultural, we are forward-looking, we are driven and this has resulted in us becoming one of the leading Global Mobility Services practices within the global KPMG network.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.