Description de l'offre
If you believe in continuously learning to improve and develop your skills and are interested in developing your career with a leading international tax firm, this is a role for you.
The role and responsibilities
As part of a dynamic and multicultural team, this will be a perfect opportunity for the Tax accountant to be at the nerve center of a client's business and gain a solid technical knowledge of personal and international taxation, as well as a privileged insight into how different businesses operate. On a day-to-day basis, the Tax accountant:
· Enjoys being exposed to global clients and international colleagues,
· Searches to work with an established management team who will develop his/her skills and knowledge,
· Will prepare multiple individual tax, payroll taxes and social security reporting.
The perfect candidate
· Holds a degree (2 years or Bachelor's degree) in Accounting, Tax, Economics, or equivalent, and want to learn and develop continually,
· Is organized and confident in its ability to deliver the expected level of service to our clients,
· Learning agility and analytical mindset,
· Open minded in its work approach and displays a positive and enthusiastic attitude,
· You are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure,
· You are proficient in either French or German, as well as in English (Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage). Interested?
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.