Associate, Tax Operations
36822 - 11
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Practice Operations to join our Business Tax Services organization.
· Monitor and support broad tax opportunity information and tracking
· General data and analytics around tax opportunities within the SYNC system
· Assist with Proposal support
· Review and monitor SYNC data with a focus on contacts
· Develop and maintain the ongoing Tax marketing event calendar
· Drive data and analytics application to broader processes including general tax programs including pipeline, account data and service line activity
· Minimum of one year of experience in a similar work environment
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
· Prior experience with project management and preferred experience with PowerBI or other database programs
· Proficiency with Microsoft Applications including Excel, Powerpoint, and comfortable with data analysis
· Strong organization skills
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.